The guide shares details about the next generation Smartwatch to help consumers know whether Geno Watch Scam or legit.
Is monitoring your wellbeing and health all the time getting necessary? Do you want to keep a check on your health status? Then, find out everything about the all-new Smartwatch called Geno Watch. Geno Watch comes with the beauty of the traditional wristwatch and the functions of an advanced Smartwatch.
It is the next-generation Smartwatch featuring an HD retina display and fast charging benefits. People in India, the United States, and the United Kingdom are curious to know about this watch. But is Geno Watch Scam or Legit? Let’s find.
Is Geno Watch Legit?
We have evaluated the product thoroughly over the internet and found many details which can help you know is it a worthy purchase or a waste.
- The official website of the Smartwatch was commenced and registered on 16th Oct 2020, and it is registered till 16th Oct 2021.
- The trust index of the website is 5%, and it calls for further research before shopping at the website.
- The Trust Rank of the website is 58.2/100.
- There are no customer reviews available to confirm whether Geno Watch Scam or legit. So, consumers have to evaluate the product individually to find out the answer.
- The owner details are hidden, and the contact page of the seller’s website has no information about the physical address.
- The product is not available at any stores other than the seller’s website.
These are some factors based on which consumers have to decide whether it is a scam or legit.
What is Geno Watch?
Geno Watch is the next generation Smartwatch with the beauty of wristwatch and functions of advanced watches. The device features an advanced HD retina display combined with fast charging. The watch comes with ten sports modes, including walking, swimming, running, cycling, and weight training.
But, is Geno Watch Scam or legit to buy the question many consumers have in their minds.
The Smartwatch is designed to precisely monitor blood pressure, calorie intake and burn, number of steps, heart health, and more. It is designed with anti-loss technology that helps to track your phone when it is misplaced or lost.
Specifications or Key Features of the Product
- Product Category – Smartwatch
- Strap Material – Silicone Strap
- Battery – Lithium Polymer Battery (100 Hrs of Standby and Support Fast Charging with Wireless Magnetic Pin Charger)
- Display – Retina Super HD Touch Screen
- Compatibility – 5.0 Bluetooth Technology Supports All Devices
- Modes – Ten Sport Modes
- Support Languages – English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, German, Russian, French, and Portuguese.
Pros of Geno Watch
Before knowing Geno Watch Scam or Legit, let us check out some features and benefits.
- Phone tracking ability
- Ten sports modes
- Sleep monitoring
- Fast charging supports
- Allows setting alarm
- Compatible with Smartphone via 5.0Bluetooth Technology
- Longer battery backup
- Available in three different color scheme
Cons of Geno Watch Scam
- No reviews are available other than the seller’s website
- No details about the owner and contact number
- No data on weight and size
What are Customers Saying – Geno Watch Scam or Legit?
After evaluating the product online, we found a few video reviews, and there are no customer reviews other than the seller’s website.
The product has many advanced features and monitors crucial health statistics. But, there are no confirmation and reviews available to support these claims. We have only found a few reviews on the seller’s website. But purchasing decisions must not be made solely on the reviews of the seller’s website.
Consumers have to review and analyze the product individually before buying. The video reviews have a few comments, but none of them confirm the legitimacy of the product. So, we can’t confirm the product’s legitimacy and whether Geno Watch Scam or Legit without assessing individual reviews from real consumers.
Customers are requested to research more to find some unbiased reviews online to make a wise buying decision. Besides, consumers must access the tips on how to check products’ legitimacy to make a wise buying decision.
Geno Watch is the next-generation Smartwatch designed to monitor your health stats and wellbeing effortlessly. It comes with many advanced features to offer you a perfect solution for healthy wellbeing.
Despite being in the market for over six months, the product lacks customer reviews, and hence it is challenging to confirm whether Geno Watch Scam or Legit. Other than the seller’s website, you will not see any reviews online. So, we urge all consumers to analyze and research more for unbiased customer reviews to know the product’s legitimacy before buying.
Are you using Geno Watch? Then, be the first to share your review in the comment section.