This research on Shophonic Reviews will help you take the necessary steps before shopping from this online store and know you of the frauds.
Do you want to change the look of your house, or if you want something ethnic for the festive season? Here we got something amazing for you. Shophonic.com is an online shopping website in India selling ethnic wear, home accessories, kitchen items and what not. They have unique and stylish stuff which can make you and your house look classy without spending a lot of money.
But before making it your shopping destination, certain things you must keep in mind like Shophonic Reviews so that your mind must be clear before shopping.
Brief of Shophonic.com
Shophonic.com is an online store offering multi-products at an affordable range. They are bringing the products to your doorstep according to the customers’ needs without stepping out of your house.
The variety of products being offered by Shophonic.com are:
- Bridal sarees
- Home accessories
- Kitchen items
- Bags, jewellery
- Men shirts and shorts
- Iphone cases
- Jumpsuits, tops
If you don’t want to waste time stepping out of your house and spend 4-5 hours shopping, then you can try Shophonic.com. But everything that attracts can’t be good, and you must know: Is Shophonic Legit?
Features of Shophonic.com
- Get attractive products like kitchen items from https://shophonic.com/
- E-mail address is provided: email@example.com.
- The address is provided on the website:3552, commercial complex, Near SBI bank, Rayka Road, Ahmedabad 380004
- Return/refund policy:
- Return could be claimed within ten days of receipt of the item.
- The order should be unused, in resalable condition and original packaging.
- Takes 7-10 business days to process the refund.
- Warranty claims to be provided within 90 days of receipt of items.
- Delivery takes place in 3-7 days.
- Payments are accepted through G Pay, MasterCard, Visa, Paytm and Debit cards.
Positive highlights as per Shophonic Reviews
- Email and address are provided on the website.
- Online orders could be tracked.
- Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value stated by the courier.
- The order could be cancelled, and the address could be changed before dispatching.
- Free shipping for domestic orders.
- Contact number is not provided.
- Not shipping internationally.
- Does not provide a reverse pick up facility.
- Found unrealistic discounts on products.
Is it legit or a scam?
Shophonic.com is an e-commerce website selling products online. Therefore, you must know: Is Shophonic Legit? There are many online websites that are fake and fraudulent and attract the attention of buyers to misuse their personal information. So, before buying or adding items to your cart, there is some important information that needs to be shared.
Here we are providing some details:
- Domain Creation: This website was created on 28th June 2021.
- Trust Score: Its trust Score is 1% which is a really low score.
- Data mode: HTTPS is followed by this website which means it’s secured.
- Customer’s feedback: Products on the website do not have customer reviews, but some negative Shophonic Reviews are found on other reviewing sites.
- Social connections: Its page is found on social media platforms, but no relevant information is available.
Hence,Shophonic.com is a young website with less than six months of registration which makes it the least trustworthy. Such a website has a short life expectancy domain which makes the buyers doubtful about the website. Customers should not give personal information before reading the provided information. Many buyers get cheated as they give all the necessary details without knowing the truth.
The information shared above shows that this website doesn’t have relevant information on its social media platforms. No customer reviews were found on the website’s products, which shows that people showed less interest. Moreover, other reviews sites have some negative feedback, like they made the payment online but they didn’t receive the order, which makes buyers more doubtful and it’s less trustworthy. Shophonic.com has zero popularity according to the Alexa rank, which indicates that very few people visited the website.
More information related to this website reviews can be viewed on this link.
For any information regarding credit card scams, refer to this post.
We conclude, based on Shophonic Reviews, that this website has a low trust score, and much information is missing, which makes this website look more suspicious. Based on this post, we recommend the buyers not to buy stuff from this site as it could be fraudulent. So it’s better to avoid such online shopping websites. You must not share your credentials with such sellers as they can misguide you and can do fraud.
Do you like our post? Please comment below.
Regarding PayPal details, collect information from this post.