You have got this problem too! Then know why the issues are occurring.
It can happen due to several things; a few common probable reasons are listed below-
- The program or the settings might have corrupted.
- The audio and video experience services of quality Windows are deactivated.
- The games run with administrator permission.
How can we fix it?
In the below section, we are going to provide you common fixation methods that may be helpful for you-
- Do re-install the game. Yes! Visit the game folder and uninstall it, then re-install it from the app store.
- Run the Windows OS without administrative privileges. Locate the game’s executable program, now enter into the ‘Properties’ option, choose the ‘Compatibility’ tab, un-check the box behind the ‘Run this Program as an Administrator’ option. Select ‘OK.’