Lioshirt Review [Updated January 2020] – Is It a Scam? -> It is used for multiple websites, apart from that hide owner detail and it has no more followers to like or purchase any product from this site.
Lioshirt Review is a smaller and low rated online shopping site. It is a house of women fashionable wear which presents a unique collection of printed dresses, holiday dresses, maxi dresses, and velvety dresses. Our purpose focuses your mind on the trustworthiness of these types of the low rated online shopping site. What they provide us, are they offer designer dresses or copied if yes, they take permission from designer or not?
We are generally tracking the truth of these sites because the copied product never chosen through users if the site is smallest and reviews are not good about it. As well Lioshirt Review does not any history to impress users and it is just 88 days old site then users have to alert from this site.
How To Know The Company Rating To Ensure Is Lioshirt Com Scam Or Not?
- Research for company profile: users may check the company profile before going to online shopping. Company profile is an essential part of the websites which support to make users very sure they are spending their money on the right place or not. If there is no profile then the user must be alert and avoid shopping from here.
- Websites owner name: company rating will automatically slow if the customer will not have owner detail. They generally prefer sites if it has owner detail they will ensure their money will not be wasted.
- Registered websites: users normally go for registered websites for online shopping. They always stay in doubt about these types of copied sites if they have no registration detail. They want to get connect with amazon, snapdeal, Flipkart, etc because they are high rating companies.
How To Protect Your Money From Scam Site And Check Is Lioshirt Com Legit?
- Beware from copied product: check the website detail it offers copied products without the permission of other sites or designers than could be doubtful and you avoid to shop.
- Avoid huge discount: a huge discount offer just to get your attention, means you have understood the hacker’s guidelines if you want to protect from hackers.
- Do not disclose account detail: before going shopping you have to take all information like profile, quality, manufacture and return policy detail also if these are dishonest then avoid to give your card detail and protect your money from cybercriminals.
- Read all user’s reviews: reviews are the best part to show the website honesty and dishonesty because previous users share their experience here which can be helpful for us. You can change your decision of shopping if reviews are going down lines.
Lioshirt Com Reviews are very low rated and it shows the Alexa rank of 4897323 that users are not interested in this site and it low rated shopping site.
There are various tips to beware from the lioshirt website review before you going to online and read the website’s reliability & honesty rate.
14 thoughts on “Lioshirt Review [Updated January 2020] – Is It a Scam?”
Hello, I have tried many, many times to order from lioshirt but when I try to use my credit or debit cards, they tell me it was declined. I have tried every card and it will say the same thing, I use my cards and nothing is wrong with them. I have called the credit and debit card companies , there is absolutely nothing wrong with either my cards or my husbands card. just wondering why your company will not accept my cards???
Thanks for your valuable feedback. You can contact them here =>> https://lioshirt.com/pages/contact-us
they are a complete scam. they send crappy merchandise wrong size and then have you ship it back but refuse to pick it up from customs. so you waste money shipping and don’t get a refund. do not buy from them!
There is certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I like all the points you’ve made.|
Inspiring story there. What happened after? Good luck!|
I pay a quick visit every day a few web pages and sites to read posts, however this webpage offers quality based posts.|
I ordered from Lioshirt . I trusted them. Don’t do it folks!! They sent me wrong order, wrong sizes and color. I can’t even wear the items. They want me to pay to send it back. And with tracking number so it’s even more expensive. It’s a scam folks!!! They advertise the romper as linen.. is polyester and awfully made. This is a horrible scamming company.
Well, we are glad to pick your response; we are highly advised to track your order to match your order number further; you may go for a webpage. Thank you
It is a scam! They also sent me the wrong color and wrong size. Cannot wear it. The shipping costs are as expensive as the romper. It is advertised as linen and it is not, very poor quality overall.
It’s truly very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the most recent information.|
I do not even know the way I finished up here, but I assumed this publish was great. I don’t know who you are however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!|
Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!|
I ordered a dress from this site on January 11, 2020. I had to write to them in February to see when they would ship. Got an email March 11 that item had shipped. To date (April 25), there is no tracking info and have not received dress. I should have known better than to order from a shady Chinese Instagram ad, but the dress was pretty and not expensive so I took a chance. Looks like I’m out $35. Listen to your instincts and don’t buy from here, or any Chinese drop shipper for that matter.
I lost my money through three hyper yielding investment platforms whose companies were registered in London, UK. They claimed to have registered their companies in the US as well. The three companies are Moni-Finex (Moni-Finex Global), Tradenix and InclusiveFx (Inclusive Services).
Moni Finex’s webpages have been inactive since the beginning of August and I have been unable to withdraw since July 12 2019 The MF migrated July 25 2019 to MoniFinex Mining, again unable to withdraw. The sites posted they were performing an internal audit during the month of August 2019; subsequently, it announced the systems were being upgraded since early August. All official Chat-rooms at Telegram, WhatsApp and Facebook are now disabled and some vanished altogether. I Contacted the CEO via WhatsApp, he did not read my notes or respond.
Tradenix would keep promising mouth watering ROI to lure you in showing you simulated trades and it is almost impossible for you to make a withdrawal. One excuse after the other. That’s when it became crystal clear that I have been scammed of my hard earned money.
My total lost with these three companies was USD532,876.21 as of August 1, 2019. I needed a major portion of this balance to pay off the down-liners who were threatening to file charges for misleading as well as fraud. Their combined balance is approximately USD600,000. A top wealth recovery company in the US brilliantly helped recoup 92% of my lost capital to these fraud companies all within a 2 week period. I can’t thank you guys at RECOVERYWEALTHNOW360 at g mail d oO t c o m enough . I am typing this with tears rolling down my cheeks! Please stay away from HYPER YIELDING INVESTMENT PLATFORMS to avoid the agony and pain I went through!!