Mia Duel Links (Nov 2020) All The Details Here! >> The article is to help our readers to get information about the game online. Please have a look at the information now.
Mia Duel Links – It is a play game that is created by Konami in 2016 for Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows platforms. The four-year-old game is popular Worldwide for its fantastic game features.
The Mia in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel links is a standard Duelist; she exhibits in ZEXAL Duel world. Her design is created by taking inspiration from the Japanese version of the game character.
For more details about the game, please read this post to the end.
What is Mia Duel Links?
The gameplay is based on the concept of “Speed Duels” with several features and modifications. Players have a total of 4000 live points, earlier it has five monsters and spell zone, which is now reduced to 3; the player starts with four card hand earlier it was five before.
Many other modifications are incorporated into the game to make it more exciting. Players can use other skills to play the game. The play winner either reduces the life points of opponents or becomes the winner; also, the players get reward points and experience points.
Mia Duel Links helps you to know in detail about the play which is creating hype Worldwide.
Who is Mia?
- The Mia in the game is a standard Duelist.
- Her design is based on the Japanese version character in the game Nadine Fischer.
- As she is an opponent in the game so she cannot be locked.
- She appears only in the ZEXAL Duel.
- Developed and Published: It is developed and published by Konami.
- Series: Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Engine: Unity
- Platforms: The game can be accessed to platforms like Android, iOS, and Microsoft windows
- Launched: First released in Japan on November 17, 2016.
- Characters in the game: Yu-Gi-Oh!Gx, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZRXAL, etc.
- Language supported: The game supports various languages, including German, Spanish, Portuguese, English, Chinese, and many others.
- The game displays the current player stage, and after completing the mission, the player will move to the next stage.
- New cards can be taken from Legendary Duelists. Or new cards can also be purchased from the in-game shopping option.
- The Mia Duel Links include special cards, including summoning effect and making the game more similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime series.
- The Dark side of dimensions was added based on the film Yu-Gi-Oh!.
The gameplay is a famous card game that is a series of Yu-Gi-Oh! Which came up with new modifications and changes that make the game more exciting to play. If you are a game lover, then definitely give it a try online, which can be played free.
This play can access PC, Android, and iOS platforms. The game supports many languages, like Japanese, Chinese, English, etc.
The various interesting characters like Mia and many others are exciting to play. The improved version with little changes to the game makes the Mia Duel Links unique and unusual to play.
If you have any message to share about the game, please leave us a message in the comments section below.